Extreme Mode.. So many numbers!!
Classic game.. use the fewest guesses.
Time trial game.. quick as you can.
Pressure Match game.. against the clock.
Use Numbers.. 1 -- 20
Use Letters.. A -- T
Use Colours.. 20 different colours
Levels increase from
from a possible four
from a possible 20
Bend your mind to this take on a classic brain puzzle,
Attempt to guess the numbers in the randomly
generated puzzle by using the clues provided from your previous guesses.
Each attempt will give you more information, for your mind to collate and
improve the guess, until you solve the puzzle
if you can!
Each stage gets harder ... and harder ...
Do you have a master mind? Can your brain solve the
highest level puzzle?
Includes a full tutorial that will take you step by
step through how to solve the puzzles
Three game modes
1. Classic mode No pressure, just use the fewest
guesses as possible to solve the puzzle.
2. Time Trial mode Solve the puzzle as quickly as
3. Pressure match mode Solve the puzzle before the allotted
time runs out.
Four difficulty levels
For each mode there are four levels of difficulty
1. Easy For each guess you get told which number
matches position exactly and which numbers exist in the puzzle but in a
2. Medium For each guess you get told which numbers
3. Hard For each guess you just get told the number
of matches you have, but not which numbers they are.
4. Extreme The number of possible matches increase to
the impossible !
Mastermind taken to the extreme!